The Beat is proud to present the agenda for our 15th annual The Beat Live, taking place Dec. 7 at the Sofitel New York.
Register here to grab a front-row seat for our senior-level event, renowned for candid executive commentary and substantial audience interaction.
This year's event includes on-stage interviews with BCD Travel CEO John Snyder and ARC CEO Lauri Reishus. Spotnana CEO Sarosh Waghmar will take the Hot Seat to field questions from attendees during our annual free-for-all, ask-me-anything session.
Once again, BTN Hall of Famer Susan Lichtenstein, HQ vice president of sales, will delight as The Beat Live's incomparable master of ceremonies.
The agenda features other hallmarks of The Beat Live, including a keynote that was chosen by readers: T2RL CEO Cory Garner will deliver his winning address, Distribution Disruption: Three Contenders, Three Pretenders And One Dirty Little Secret.
Several runners-up from our keynote contest will be featured, as well. Each will deliver brief addresses on their chosen topics, followed by a raucous panel led by Serko senior vice president of North America Tony D'Astolfo.
Participants, and their pitches, are:
- tClara founder Scott Gillespie (What If We're Managing Travel All Wrong?)
- EAB vice president of business solutions Steven Mandelbaum (Confessions Of A (Reformed) Travel Manager)
- Amadeus vice president of business development for corporations in the Americas Ken Pfaffmann (RIP To Legacy OBTs And Expense Reports. For Real This Time.)
- TripStax CEO Jack Ramsey (How Many Revolutionaries Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb?)
- Acquis Consulting Group corporate travel practice lead Hansini Sharma (The Humpty Dumpty Effect: When Traveler Experience Fails, We All Come Tumbling Down)
Among panel topics, Festive Road managing partner Caroline Strachan will lead a special discussion—Does Business Travel Have An Image Problem?—with travel industry speakers as well as special guest KWT Global founder and chairman Aaron Kwittken.
Another session will see industry execs examine the new frontier of airline retailing, and what happens when it collides with corporate travel management, procurement and servicing.
Additional speakers will be announced soon.
We look forward to seeing you in New York. For more information on this year's event, check out The Beat Live event website.