You are invited to the "live music capital of the world" for The Beat Live
, a travel business conference rocking Austin, Texas Sept. 21-23, 2009.Register here
On Sept. 21-23 in Austin, influential executives will engage in a travel business conference like no other. Taken from the "pages" of The Beat
, The Beat Live
is an edgy and educational forum on corporate travel management, travel distribution and business travel technology. Join top industry experts at this exclusive, intimate event to debate and learn about:
• the latest airline-GDS dynamics
• new technologies
• corporate travel, post-reset
• the role of TMCs
• the big picture: public policyClick here to register
Attendance is limited.
Confirmed speakers include influential executives Charles Petruccelli
, president of American Express Global Travel Services, and Sabre Holdings chairman and CEO Sam Gilliland
. PlaneBusiness Banter
founder and publisher Holly Hegeman
returns after a 2008 keynote that was "refreshing," "engaging," "direct," "irreverent" and "tough," said attendees who "Loved her!"
At The Beat Live
, don't expect canned presentations and the same-old, same-old ... Last year, The Beat Live
"set a new standard for an engaging and issues-oriented conference that will influence our industry in important ways," said ITA Software VP Cara Kretz.
Here's what other 2008 attendees had to say ...
• David LeCompte, Short's Travel Management president: "Definitely attending next year. Great format and opportunity to talk with peers and leaders of the business travel market."
• Cornerstone Information Systems CEO Mat Orrego: "The Beat Live
wakes you up to the reality of our times in the travel industry."
• Oracle Corp. corporate travel buyer Rita Visser: "Ideas, solutions and a call to action ... how can you 'beat' that?"
We know how. With this hotel
. And this networking joint
You're invited. Click here to register today
Conference content developed by The Beat
's Jay Campbell, David Jonas and Mary Ann McNulty. Send Jay an email
if you have an idea or want to volunteer yourself or a colleague. ProMedia.travel would like to thank The Beat Live
• Southwest Airlines corporate sales director Rob Brown
• Rearden Commerce vice president worldwide sales Tony D'Astolfo
• Solutionz Group founder and CEO Chicke Fitzgerald
• Egencia North America senior vice president Pam Keenan Fritz
• WellPoint strategic sourcing-travel manager Cindy Heston
• Ultramar Travel Management CEO Peter Klebanow
• GetThere president and Sabre Travel Network senior vice president Chris Kroeger
• Ex-Travelport executive Flo Lugli
• Cornerstone Information Systems CEO Mat Orrego
• Ovation Travel Group executive vice president Michael Steiner
• Advito vice president Julie Thomte
• Oracle Corp. global travel operations manager Rita Visser
• TRW Consulting president Tom Wilkinson