The Beat Live will land in New York City next Wednesday. Register now to join us for our 15th annual event.
Taking place Dec. 7 at the Sofitel New York, the event features interviews with BCD Travel CEO John Snyder and ARC CEO Lauri Reishus. Spotnana CEO Sarosh Waghmar will field questions from attendees during the Hot Seat session.
Among on-stage discussions, one session will explore what happens when airline retailing collides with corporate travel management, featuring S&P Global director of global travel and meetings Ann Dery, TPConnects chief product officer Nicola Ping, American Airlines director of airline retailing technology Anthony Rader and ATPCO commercial director Mike Schlesinger.
Festive Road managing partner Caroline Strachan will lead a special session—Does Business Travel Have An Image Problem?—with travel industry speakers as well as KWT Global founder and chairman Aaron Kwittken.
Once again, BTN Hall of Famer Susan Lichtenstein, HQ vice president of sales, will serve as The Beat Live's master of ceremonies.
The agenda showcases other hallmarks of our annual event, including a keynote that was chosen by readers: T2RL CEO Cory Garner will deliver his winning address, Distribution Disruption: Three Contenders, Three Pretenders And One Dirty Little Secret.
Several runners-up from our keynote contest will be featured. Each will deliver brief addresses on their chosen topics, followed by a raucous panel led by Serko senior vice president of North America Tony D'Astolfo.
Participants, and their pitches, are:
- tClara founder Scott Gillespie (What If We're Managing Travel All Wrong?)
- EAB vice president of business solutions Steven Mandelbaum (Confessions Of A (Reformed) Travel Manager)
- Amadeus vice president of business development for corporations in the Americas Ken Pfaffmann (RIP To Legacy OBTs And Expense Reports. For Real This Time.)
- TripStax CEO Jack Ramsey (How Many Revolutionaries Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb?)
- Acquis Consulting Group corporate travel practice lead Hansini Sharma (The Humpty Dumpty Effect: When Traveler Experience Fails, We All Come Tumbling Down)
For more information, check out The Beat Live event website. We look forward to seeing you next week in New York.