The Beat Live kicks off in two weeks. Register now to join us for our 15th annual event, taking place Dec. 7 at the Sofitel New York.
This year's event includes interviews with BCD Travel CEO John Snyder and ARC CEO Lauri Reishus. Spotnana CEO Sarosh Waghmar will field questions from attendees during our ask-me-anything Hot Seat session.
Among featured discussions, Festive Road managing partner Caroline Strachan will lead a special session—Does Business Travel Have An Image Problem?—with travel industry speakers as well as KWT Global founder and chairman Aaron Kwittken.
Another session will tackle what happens when the new frontier of airline retailing collides with corporate travel management, featuring TPConnects chief product officer Nicola Ping, American Airlines director of airline retailing technology Anthony Rader and ATPCO commercial director Mike Schlesinger.
The agenda features other hallmarks of The Beat Live, including a keynote that was chosen by readers: T2RL CEO Cory Garner will deliver his winning address, Distribution Disruption: Three Contenders, Three Pretenders And One Dirty Little Secret.
Several runners-up from our keynote contest will be featured. Each will deliver brief addresses on their chosen topics, followed by a raucous panel led by Serko senior vice president of North America Tony D'Astolfo.
Participants, and their pitches, are:
- tClara founder Scott Gillespie (What If We're Managing Travel All Wrong?)
- EAB vice president of business solutions Steven Mandelbaum (Confessions Of A (Reformed) Travel Manager)
- Amadeus vice president of business development for corporations in the Americas Ken Pfaffmann (RIP To Legacy OBTs And Expense Reports. For Real This Time.)
- TripStax CEO Jack Ramsey (How Many Revolutionaries Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb?)
- Acquis Consulting Group corporate travel practice lead Hansini Sharma (The Humpty Dumpty Effect: When Traveler Experience Fails, We All Come Tumbling Down)
Once again, BTN Hall of Famer Susan Lichtenstein, HQ vice president of sales, will serve as The Beat Live's master of ceremonies.
For more information, check out The Beat Live event website. We look forward to seeing you in New York.