The Beat Live kicks off in two weeks. Register now to join us for our 14th annual event, taking place in-person on Dec. 7 at the New York Marriott Marquis.
Confirmed speakers taking the stage include CWT CEO Michelle McKinney Frymire, American Airlines chief revenue officer Vasu Raja and Spotnana executive chairman and Madrona Venture Group managing director Steve Singh.
A special session will see travel buyers, including S&P Global director of global travel Ann Dery and Anthem director of travel and events Cindy Heston, join Festive Road managing partner Caroline Strachan to help the corporate travel industry set its New Year's resolutions.
In another session, DigiTravel Consulting managing partner Susan Lichtenstein—who also serves as The Beat Live's master of ceremonies—will lead a discussion on the coexistence of direct-supplier bookings and "omnichannel" travel management. Joining her are Traxo CEO Andres Fabris, NuTravel chief strategy officer Michael Harbin, EY travel, meetings and events services leader Karen Hutchings and AmTravCEO Jeff Klee.
This year's agenda features other hallmarks of The Beat Live, including a keynote that was chosen by readers: ARC director of airline retailing strategy and head of NDC Shelly Younger will deliver her keynote address, Unused Values: Three Reasons Why They're An Undervalued Opportunity.
Runners-up from our keynote pitch contest also will be featured. Each will deliver brief addresses on their chosen topics, followed by a raucous panel discussion led by Serko SVP of North America Tony D'Astolfo.
Participants, and their pitches, are:
- FCM global head of operations Shaun Clear (What Should Tomorrow's TMC Model Look Like?)
- Kyte CEO Alice Ferrari (NDC Is 20 Years Late To The Party…)
- Fox World Travel chief information officer Sam Hilgendorf (BlockChange: How Blockchain Can And Will Change The Game)
- ITS vice president Aash Shravah (Business Travel Needs A Measurement On Travel Enablement. Our Survival Depends On It.)
- ATPCO CEO Alex Zoghlin (Is Group Travel The Future Of Corporate Travel?)
We look forward to seeing you in New York City. For more information on The Beat Live, check our event website.