The readers of The Beat chose ARC director of airline retailing strategy and head of NDC Shelly Younger to deliver her keynote address at The Beat Live, Unused Values: Three Reasons Why They're An Undervalued Opportunity.
Please register here to join the most influential corporate travel executives at our 14th annual event, as it returns live and in person on Dec. 7 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City.
The Beat Live's signature news, views and interviews format is modeled after The Beat and delivers forthright discussion on hot topics in business travel distribution, technology and managed corporate travel.
Other confirmed speakers taking the stage include American Airlines president Robert Isom, CWT CEO Michelle McKinney Frymire and Madrona Ventures Group managing director Steve Singh.
Runners-up from our keynote pitch contest also will be featured at the event. Each will deliver brief addresses on their chosen topics, followed by a raucous panel discussion led by Serko SVP of North America Tony D'Astolfo.
Participants, and their pitches, are:
- FCM global head of operations Shaun Clear (What Should Tomorrow's TMC Model Look Like?)
- Kyte CEO Alice Ferrari (NDC Is 20 Years Late To The Party…)
- Fox World Travel chief information officer Sam Hilgendorf (BlockChange: How Blockchain Can And Will Change The Game)
- BusinessTravel360 founder Aash Shravah (Business Travel Needs A Measurement On Travel Enablement. Our Survival Depends On It.)
- ATPCO CEO Alex Zoghlin (Is Group Travel The Future Of Corporate Travel?)
Congratulations to Younger, our keynote winner, and to the runners-up. Thanks to everyone who submitted a pitch and to all subscribers who voted for their favorites.
At The Beat Live, we also will announce the winners of our annual Readers' Choice awards, in which subscribers voted to choose the most admired travel management company, airline, lodging brand, car rental brand, technology company and payment company.
And, once again, DigiTravel Consulting managing partner Susan Lichtenstein will bring her wit and wisecracks as our incomparable master of ceremonies.
Stay tuned on further agenda information for The Beat Live, and register now on the event website to access our early-bird rate before it expires on Oct. 22.